MEET LILLIAN FARZAN, LMFT
Lillian Farzan is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist born and raised in Los Angeles, CA with an academic background from the University of California, Santa Cruz, and a graduate degree from the University of Southern California.
Through Lillian’s unique personal life experiences and early trainings as an LMFT in Los Angeles, she has focused her practice on supporting marginalized communities including first generation individuals, POC, and the LGBTQ+ community. Lillian launched her private practice to provide an inclusive safe space for those navigating their intersectionality, social injustice, racism, and related systemic issues.
In addition to providing therapy for marginalized communities, Lillian writes poetry and collaborates with local organizations to provide workshops and discussions with the goal of facilitating safe spaces for those most impacted by social injustice.
For all inquiries please send a message to - email@example.com
WHAT CAN I EXPECT AS A POTENTIAL CLIENT?
CLIENTS TYPICALLY REPORT THE FOLLOWING THROUGHOUT THE THERAPEUTIC JOURNEY:
• Having someone with whom to process life’s many highs and lows
• Having a space in which they can be their whole selves
• Being grateful for a supportive and respectful space
• Developing tools to cope with distress
• Having a place to process the nuance of boundaries as a first generation individual with values that “conflict,” with the dominant western culture
• Understanding their families of origin
• Understanding intimate relationship patterns and potential correlations with their family dynamics
• An increase in self-awareness and self-compassion
• Appreciating having a space which takes into account the impact of patriarchy and white supremacy
• Having a space in which they are not pathologized for their intersectionality